The tearoom is almost an institution, it was built in 1923 and is currently owned by a Hungarian couple, Csaba & Veronica Brunner. They understand that even though they are a small business in the heart of the Trossachs it is still important to have a website.
Customers are able to view the current menu and book a table in advance of their visit via an online form. Veronica who is very busy running the tearoom can update the specials board by simply sending an email.
With the design we wanted to reflect the building as it is completely made of wood as well as give it a vintage look and feel.